600mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
■ General Description
The XM5062 is a current mode synchronous step-down converter with fixed operating. The supply current is only 20uA at operating and less than 1uA at shutdown. This device is the ideally solution for Li-Ion battery powered system applications and small size board applications.
This device has internal switch, no external diode. It has internal fixed 1.5MHz frequency and makes application circuit smaller.
The XM5062 is available in fixed output voltage version, 1.2V, 1.8V, 3.3V, and is also available in an adjustable output voltage version. The adjustable version has wide output range from 0.6V to VIN. The XM5062 series products are available in a low profile (1mm) tiny SOT23-5 package.
■ Features ■ Applications
● 600mA Output Current ● Bluetooth Equipment
● High Efficiency up to 96% ● Mobile Phones
● 2.5V to 5.5V Input Range ● Digital Still Cameras
● Adjustable Output Voltage ● Portable Instruments
from 0.6V to VIN
● Low Quiescent Current 20uA
● No Schottky Doide Required
● 1.5MHz Constant Frequency Operation
● Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
● Current Mode Operation for Excellent Line
and Load Transient Response
● Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
● Available in tiny SOT23-5 Package
■ Pin Configuration
■Typical Application Circuit
■ Our Advantage