■ General Description
The XM5081 is a current mode synchronous step-down converter with fixed operating frequency and integrating PFM mode function. In light load condition, PFM function can increase the system efficiency and enhances the life of system power supply. The supply current is only 130uA at operating and less than 1uA at shutdown. This device is the ideally solution for Li-Ion battery powered system applications and small size board applications.
This device has internal switch, no external diode. It has internal fixed 1.5MHz frequency and makes application circuit smaller.
The XM5081 is has wide output range from 0.6V to VIN. The XM5063 series products are available in a low profile (1mm) tiny SOT23-5 package.
■ Features ■ Applications
● 1.2A Output Current ● Bluetooth Equipment
● High Efficiency up to 96% ● Mobile Phones
● 2.5V to 5.5V Input Range ● Digital Still Cameras
● Adjustable Output Voltage ● Portable Instrument
from 0.6V to VIN
● Only 130uA Quiescent Current
● No Schottky Doide Required
● 1.5MHz Constant Frequency Operation
● Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
● Current Mode Operation for Excellent Line
and Load Transient Response
● Only 20uA Quiescent Current
● Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
● Available in tiny SOT23-5 Package
■ Pin Configuration
■ Typical Application Circuit