1.2A Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
■ General Description
The XM5082 is a current mode synchronous step-down converter with fixed operating frequency. The supply current is only 130uA at operating and less than 1uA at shutdown. This device is the ideally solution for Li-Ion battery powered system applications and small size board applications.
This device has internal switch, no external diode. It has internal fixed 1.5MHz frequency and makes application circuit smaller. It can reach very ripple with small capacity & inductor.
The XM5082 is available in an adjustable output voltage version. The adjustable version has wide output range from 0.6V to VIN. The XM5082 series products are available in a low profile (1mm) tiny SOT23-5 package.
● 1.2A Output Current
● High Efficiency up to 96%
● 2.5V to 5.5 V Input Range
● Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6V to VIN
● Low Quiescent Current 130uA
● <10mV ripple with 2.2uH inductor and
● 10uF capacity
● No Schottky Diode Required
● 1.5MHz Constant Frequency Operation
● Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
● Current Mode Operation for Excellent
● Line and Load Transient Response
● Operating Temperature: -40o C to +85°C
● Available in tiny SOT23-5 Package
● Industry Applications DVR
● Medical Instruments
● FPGA Core Power Supply
■ Pin Configuration
■ Typical Application Circuit