1.5A 1.5MHz Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
The XM5151 synchronous buck converter is a high frequency step-down voltage regulator with current control mode. It can output 1.5A with excellent line and load regulation. The current is only 130uA at operating and less than 1uA at shutdown. This device is the ideally solution for small space and battery powered consume application, such as cellular phone and Hand-held device.
The XM5151 integrates PWM controller, power switch and compensation network, required only five components to implement a 1.5A output switching power supply. It has internal fixed 1.5MHz frequency and makes application circuit smaller.
The XM5151 is available in an adjustable output voltage version. The adjustable version has wide output range from 0.6V to VIN. The XM5151 series products are available in a DFN-6L 2X2package.
● 2.5V to 5.5V Input Range ● Handheld Instruments
● 1.5A Output Capability ● MP3/4 Player
● Low Quiescent Current
XM5151F support PFM mode
● DSP Core Supplies
● Adjustable Output Voltage ● Board Mounted Power Supplies
from 0.6V to VIN
● 1.5MHz Constant Frequency Operation
● Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
● Under Voltage Lockout, Over Current,
Short Current, and Thermal Protection
● Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
● Available in very tiny DFN2X2 Package
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead(Pb)-Free
Typical Application Circuit
■ Our Advantage