2A 1.5MHz Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
The XM5203 synchronous buck converter is a high frequency step-down voltage regulator with current control mode. It can output 2A with excellent line and load regulation. The current is only 130uA at operating and less than 1uA at shutdown. This device is the ideally solution for small space and battery powered consume application, such as cellular phone and Hand-held device.
The XM5203 integrates PWM controller, power switch and compensation network, required only five components to implement a 1.5A output switching power supply. It has internal fixed 1.5MHz frequency and makes application circuit smaller.
The XM5203 is available in an adjustable output voltage version. The adjustable version has wide output range from 0.6V to VIN. The XM5203 series products are available in a DFN-10L 3X3package.
• 2.5V to 5.5V Input Range
• 2A Output Capability
• High Efficiency up to 95%
• Low Quiescent Current 130uA
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6V to VIN
• 1.5MHz Constant Frequency Operation
• Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
• Under Voltage Lockout, Over Current,
Short Current, and Thermal Protection
• Operating Temperature: -40oC to +85°C
• Available in very tiny DFN3X3-10L Package
• RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead(Pb)-Free
• Handheld Instruments
• MP3/4 Player
• DSP Core Supplies
• Board Mounted Power Supplies
■ Pin Configuration
■ Typical Application Circuit