4A 1MHz Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
■ General Description
The XM6501 synchronous buck converter is a high frequency step-down voltage regulator with current control mode. It can output 4A with excellent line and load regulation. The current is only 100uA at operating and less than 1uA at shutdown.
This device is the ideally solution for small space and battery powered consume application, such as cellular phone 、 SSD device and Hand-held device.
The XM6501 integrates PWM controller, power switch and compensation network, required only few components to implement a 4A output switching power supply. It has internal fixed 1MHz frequency and makes application circuit smaller. The XM6501 is available in an adjustable output voltage version. The adjustable version has wide output range from 0.6V to VIN. The XM6501 series products are available in a DFN3X3-10L package.
■ Features ■ Applications
● 2.5V to 5.5V Input Range ● SSD Device
● 4A Output Capability ● PAD
● High Efficiency up to 95% ● Access Point Router
● Low Quiescent Current 100uA ● Notebook PC
● Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6V to VIN ● Net PC
● 1MHz Constant Frequency Operation ● ServerBoard Mounted Power Supplies
● Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
● Under Voltage Lockout, Over Current,
Short Current, and Thermal Protection
● Operating Temperature: -40oC to +85° C
● Available in very tiny DFN3X3-10L Package
● RoHS & Green Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free
■ Pin Configuration
■Typical Application Circuit